How Can You Use Ayurveda To Gain Weight?
Are you tired of hearing the same old daily questions about your weight? Are you looking for something which will help you gain weight? If yes, then you’re at the right place. There are many ayurvedic weight gainers in the market which will help you in gaining weight. But we don’t know if they work. We have tried many ayurvedic products and found them to be ineffective. So, we have come up with a solution to help you gain weight.
You can gain weight by following the way of Ayurveda. You also gain weight by doing the following:
- It would be best to eat more frequently: When you are underweight, you may feel full faster. So, eating five to six smaller meals every hour would be best.
- Choose a nutrient-rich diet: As a part of a balanced diet, you should eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Try drinking smoothies and shakes: Smoothies and shakes are a great way to gain weight. They are rich in fibre, fat, and sugar and are easy to digest.
- Watching when you drink: You should not drink when eating food as it may blunt the appetite. If you’re underweight, you should drink other beverages with high-calorie content.
- Make every bite count: Ensure you eat snacks like peanut butter, cheese, and nuts with every meal, as it can help you gain weight.
You can also take an ayurvedic weight gainer capsule. They will also help you gain weight. Today, we’ll talk about the ayurvedic weight gainer capsule from Ayuvya. Ayuvya i-GAIN will help you gain weight as it is completely natural and has no preservatives. It is a great ayurvedic weight gainer that is safe to consume by both men and women.
Ingredients of i-GAIN
Ayuvya i-GAIN has the following ingredients:-
- Custard Apple: Custard apple is rich in Vitamin C, vitamin A, and B vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, carotenoids and flavonoids. It has high caloric content. It provides a good source of energy. It possesses anti-cancer properties. It is also good for the heart.
- Shatavari: Shatavari is a Sanskrit word that means it is a cure for a hundred diseases. It has antioxidants, and antiviral properties, can boost the immune system, treat ulcers, and support lactation.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a nontoxic herb with a long history of use in Ayurveda. It releases stress and anxiety, lowers blood and sugar levels, increases fat and muscle mass, boosts the immune system, sharpens memory and focus, and supports heart health. It is also helpful in treating diabetes.
- Cinnamon: It is no doubt a spice that is used in baking and cooking. It is also used in herbal medicines. It is a good source of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory may cut the risk of heart disease, and can help control blood sugar. It is also used for weight gain and to treat diabetes.
- Walnut: It is a good source of protein, fibre, healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, magnesium, and antioxidants and can help with weight loss. It is also a good source of potassium and calcium. It is also used in treating diabetes. It is also used in treating high blood pressure.
- Amla: It is a fruit also known as Indian gooseberry, a rich source of vitamin C and dietary fibre. Amla has a lot of health benefits. It controls diabetes, helps in digesting food and helps in weight gain.
- Vidarikand is a spiritual gland used in Ayurveda to treat various disorders. It is a good source of vitamin C and helps in weight gain. It heals the gut and helps in digestion. It helps in healing wounds and can boost the immune system.
- Safed Musli: It is a herb used in Ayurveda to treat various disorders. It is used for treating high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity. It is also used in treating skin problems and is a good source of vitamin C. It can be used to build the body, release stress, boost the immune system, and improve vision.
- Nutmeg/Jaiphal: This spice is used to treat colds and flu. It is also used to treat high blood pressure and to improve vision. It is also used to treat asthma and bronchitis and boosts brain health. It is also used to treat arthritis.
- Almonds: It has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. They have high levels of nutrients. They are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins. They are high in Vitamin E and fibre. They can assist in blood sugar level control. They lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Cashew Nuts: They are high in fibre and protein. It may prevent heart disease. They are high in antioxidants and Vitamin E and Vitamin K. They help you lower your blood pressure and cholesterol. It may help you lower your risk of diabetes. They are high in omega-3 fatty acids. It is great for boosting your immune system.
- Dry Dates: They are rich in polyphenols, which have anti-inflammatory properties. They are high in fibre and potassium. They benefit from better digestion, diabetes management, and prevent cancer. They are high in magnesium and manganese.
- Coconut: It is a good source of fibre. It is highly nutritious, has antibacterial benefits, may promote blood sugar level control, contains powerful antioxidants, and is easy to add to your diet.
- Pistachios: It is loaded with nutrients and fibre, high in antioxidants, and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is low in calories and high in protein. It promotes healthy gut bacteria and helps you control your blood.
Ayuvya weight gainer is a weight gainer supplement that is being marketed as a way to gain weight. It is a combination of vitamins and minerals to help you gain weight. The supplement is advertised as a way to help you gain weight and improve your health. Ayuvya weight gainer is a weight gain supplement that is effective in helping you gain weight. You can buy an ayurvedic weight gainer capsule from our website. Not only will you gain weight, but you will also have a healthier life. If you’re not comfortable in taking a weight gainer capsule you can take weight gainer powder in milk or water. It is equally as good as taking the weight gainer capsule. You can also buy ayurvedic weight gainer powder from any online store.